Wednesday 18 November 2015

arrenged marriage

November 15

Today I was , helping my mother  with their shop, and went am going to said to my mom that the work was ready, I see that she was talking with other women of the same age, probably a friend but I never see it before, but the really surprise was that, at her side was the most pretty girl that I see in my life,, she was a little smaller than me, but he has a really gigantic presence for me but not disgusting, besides was so attractive, like poison. I was literally in shock, went she smile, so pretty, I fell in sky. Well, when I wake up, they my mom were talking to me, saying, hey come here and properly hello, and we were presents, the name of the girl was Tanisha, when I check his name in my main, I think “o god thanks”.

Frebrery 14
O was a little of time since my last written, but well this time my life have only one definition “all good”, but why, ha its simply, the things with Tanisha are all good, so great we can say, the first time that I see I propose to me to win their love, at that was complete today, yes this day in the afternoon when we go aut to the beach, I declare, and propose to by my girlfriend, yes with the nervous feeling until the end, but you know what? She say yes, I was nervous for nothing, besides how someone can rejecting me, you now? no,no,no jokes, this was my happiness moment of my life.

 June 26
All the good things have their final, and seriously that sentence I hate with all my heart, today Tanisha, said to me that their parents arranges a married with some guy, and she had to fulfilled  the tradition, and that she can’t escape because this is a marriage that is planning since she had 3 years old. I was mute, without a noise, a can give her an answer, I can say scape with me, because she loves her family, that was a thing that she appreciate the most, I can take all that love and destroy all of that. I go to my house telling her “all is going to go well” but myself don’t believe it.

June 27
O well yesterday was rouge but today is a mess, you want to faind a way to destroy all my hopes well the this it, my father’s told me that I had a arranged marriage to, aha irony you know?. Well it all I think, a Pd: Im going to meet her in 2 days.

June 29
I was surprise, I can’t believe, o save gods thanks, hahahahaha I can’t writte all of this, well a summery; I have to go to the dinner, and you now with ho, with Tanisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment